Stellar BT receiving the National Partner of the Year 2017 award from Siemens in Las Vegas, Feb 2018. From L to R: Joshua Felperin and Robert Anderson of Siemens; Akash Vijay, Paul Milano, Rich Sullivan, and Rich Bloom of Stellar BT; and John Karczmarczyk, Siemens’ Vice President of Building Technologies.
Now celebrating 25 years, Stellar Building Technologies (“Stellar”) is a pioneering leader in New England’s building automation market. Stellar offers complete installation, preventative maintenance, 24/7 emergency service, support, and design assistance.
Incorporated in 1992 as “Huntington Controls”, the company’s name change was announced on January 1, 2018 — however the ownership and management the same. Our core principle: First-rate Solutions and Services.
As a Turnkey, One-Stop solutions provider, Stellar Building Technologies stands apart from the rest. On the strength of their 40+ employees, Stellar provides these in-house services:
- In-house engineering, programming, graphics, and field checkouts
- In-house electricians
- In-house pneumatic controls installers
- In-house UL 508A panel shop
- In-house turnkey solutions for VFDs
Stellar has been an authorized Siemens Solution Partner for the Talon product line since 2005. In 2017, Forbes’ first-ever “Top Regarded Companies” list ranked Siemens at #1. And, while there are over one-hundred Siemens Talon channel partners across North America, Stellar is proud to have earned the following distinctions in New England:
- National Partner of the Year in 2012 and again in 2017 – the most prestigious award bestowed by Siemens
- AAA-class partner consistently for the last ten years
- Currently an elected member of both the Siemens Dealer Advisory Council and the Technical Advisory Committee
- Presented on “Best Practices” using Siemens’ latest technology, at their Annual Partner Summit in 2017
Consistently at the forefront of technology, Stellar is committed to providing customers the latest and greatest designs, maintaining quality installations, and delivering the highest level of service. We are a long-term advocate and trusted integrator of Tridium’s Niagara, an open platform for interconnectivity and control of diverse systems as a means of achieving greater operational efficiencies.