Stellar BT receiving the National Partner of the Year 2017 award from Siemens in Las Vegas, Feb 2018. From L to R: Joshua Felperin and Robert Anderson of Siemens; Akash Vijay, Paul Milano, Rich Sullivan, and Rich Bloom of Stellar BT; and John Karczmarczyk, Siemens’ Vice President of Building Technologies.
Now celebrating 27 years in business, Stellar Building Technologies (“Stellar”) is a pioneering leader in New England’s building automation market. Stellar offers complete installation, preventative maintenance, 24/7 emergency service, support, and design assistance.
Our core principle: First-rate Solutions and Services.
As a Turnkey, One-Stop solutions provider, Stellar Building Technologies stands apart from the rest. On the strength of our 40+ employees, Stellar provides these in-house services:
- In-house engineering, programming, graphics, and field checkouts
- In-house electricians
- In-house pneumatic controls installers
- In-house UL 508A panel shop
- In-house turnkey solutions for VFDs
Stellar has been an authorized Siemens Solution Partner for the Talon product line since 2005. In 2017, Forbes’ first-ever “Top Regarded Companies” list ranked Siemens at #1. And, while there are over one-hundred Siemens Talon channel partners across North America, Stellar is proud to have earned the following distinctions:
- National Partner of the Year in 2013 and again in 2018 – the most prestigious award bestowed by Siemens
- AAA-class partner consistently for the last eleven years
- Currently an elected member of both the Siemens Dealer Advisory Council and the Technical Advisory Committee
- Presented on “Best Practices” using Siemens’ latest technology, at their Annual Partner Summit in 2017 and in 2019
Consistently at the forefront of technology, Stellar is committed to providing customers the latest and greatest designs, maintaining quality installations, and delivering the highest level of service. We are a long-term advocate and trusted integrator of Tridium’s Niagara, an open platform for interconnectivity and control of diverse systems as a means of achieving greater operational efficiencies.